Information on personal data processing
 When visiting the Website sintez-cip.ru (hereinafter the Website), please be advised that ООО «Synthesis-PKZh», registration No. 1045206819041, address: 606038, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod region, Dzerzhinsk, East industrial area “Synthesis” Vostochnoe high road, 1, email: email@example.com, acting as the Controller (hereinafter the Controller), processes Your personal data to maintain operation of the Website, particularly, by collecting and preparing information on connection as well as by organising turnover of cookies.
 Processing of the above information corresponds to the Controller’s legitimate interest to maintain the Website, inform the public on events that are important for the enterprise’s activities and cooperation opportunities as well as to ensure safety of the Website, i.e. to reveal, evaluate, establish and eliminate technical problems of other person’s illegal activities.
 The Website may contain information on various offers that may provide for request that You as a data subject transfer Your personal data to the Controller. A typical situation in case of such data processing is:
Transfer of data to ask a question, give feedback, submit a suggestion and in other cases, by using a form contained in the Contacts section of the Website. When transferring data for such a purpose, You have to take the following into account:
- Legal grounds for data processing is Your consent with provision of information about yourself and your contacts; the legal ground is our legitimate interest to become aware of Your opinion to adopt our home page, offers, communication, etc. to your intentions; contact information is needed for us to prepare Your response and for You to have an opportunity to exercise Your data subject’s rights; Your contact information shall not be used for other purposes.
- Taking the above into account, both You and us are interested in accuracy of submitted information.
- Generally, we shall provide an answer to Your question not later than within one month.
 Your personal data is processed by Controller’s employees as well as various service providers that are in contractual relations with the Controller, which provides for personal data protection and processing of Your data only in accordance with our instructions and prohibition to use those for other purposes; as well as to fulfil our legal obligation, we may disclose Your personal data to law enforcement institutions, governmental and self-governmental institutions upon their request. We may transfer Your personal data to law enforcement institutions, governmental and self-governmental institutions to protect our legal interests: to file, exercise or defend legal claims.
 The Controller does not process Your data automatically, in the course of decision-making Your data is always processed by a person.
 You shall have the following rights as a data subject:
- To access personal data - You may request that we confirm whether we process personal data related to You and, in this case, You may request access to personal data about You that we process. To exercise the above right, please file a written request;
- To correct personal data - If You believe that information about You is incorrect or incomplete, You may ask us to correct Your data. To exercise the above right, please file a written request;
- To withdraw consent - when we process Your personal data based on Your consent, You may withdraw Your consent with Your personal data processing at any time. To exercise the above right, please file a written request. Please note that withdrawal of consent shall not affect data processing that have been carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent as well as data processing might result in a legitimate interest or obligation based on the law to proceed with Your personal data processing.
- To object to processing based on legal interests - You may object to processing of personal data that we process based on our legal interests. However, we shall process Your data if You object if we have convincing reasons to proceed with data processing. To exercise the above right, please file a written request;
- To delete the data - You may request that we delete Your personal data, however, not in cases, where the law requires that we store the data. To exercise the above right, please file a written request;
- To limit processing - You may limit Your personal data processing. To exercise the above right, please file a written request;
- To data portability - You may obtain or forward Your personal data to another Controller (including “data portability”). Those rights include only the data that You have provided to use based on your consent or agreement if processing is not automated. To exercise the above right, please file us a written request.
 In case of any questions relating to Your personal data processing, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
 If you have a valid reason to believe that your rights as a data subject have been violated or affected, you have the right to file a complaint with the nearest supervisory authority.
Last updated on _________.